Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Angerfist

V.I.P Premium Member

Cool [SELL] HQ Adwords traffic with BH niches. Limited Spot.

This thread was created for the people who are looking for HQ traffic within Adwords. My service apply to the hard niches like Dating/ICO/Bitcoin/Gambling/Nutra/Payday or any other cpa offers (except of game hacks and installs niche). I have private methods how to make adwords work on you with such hard niches plus i have my own private cloaking solution.

Limited spot only for 2 buyers per month.

Here is my requirments if you are interested:
    Tech stuff - need provide kw's that you are interested in, country (you can choose even target area), affiliate or tracking link, ads message. Note: I'm working only with search ads. One campaign with one Ad group (up to 3 ads text messages)
    Payment - Bitcoin (i will send payment id via PM)
    Price - 5800 usd for one month. No need to pay for adwords budget. You are only paying for my service
    TAT - preparing all tech stuff including software and landing pages requires time 1-1,5 weeks. Withing this period you will start to see flow of traffic to your aff/tracking link

Disclaimer: I'm giving guarantee about providing adwords traffic based on your wishes and requirments. Conversion rate depend by offers that you choose. I'm not taking responsibility for providng 100% conversion. BTW no one can give such guarantee. I'm appreciate to see your honest review on my thread.

For additional questions you can contact me at:
    AlexSparda (telegram) / parsi19881 (skype) or via PM

V.I.P Premium Member

Price decreased but for now min requirements 3 people for one slot so when 3 people will buy my service within 2500 usd i will start to do promotion.

V.I.P Premium Member

My offer still open