Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Xrumer

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    βaZuReX ELITE TEAM

[GET] Auto Trading 123 - Fully Automated Trading System $3695

Automated Trading Systems Trading123 | NinjaTrader Trading Platform

Automated futures trading for trading futures and stocks any markets worldwide. The Trading123 AutoTrader is a 100% algorithm automated trading strategy that trades any markets worldwide. It has been programmed to identify the trend. It places the trades either long or short on trend reversals and is more accurate than any human trader.

With our automated trading, you will get in the trend and catch the major move. Trade any futures or forex markets without any limit on order size, daily goal or number of markets you can trade simultaneously.

We provide a detailed AutoTrader trading manual and access to the online video library that gives step by step instructions on how to use the software.
    We provide an education on Market Timing Intelligence that allows you to capitalize on timing patterns and take advantage of high probability trades and learn how to trade them. They repeat each day so you trade the high percentage areas when the market moves.
    We provide email support 24/7 if you have any questions.
    The Trading123 AutoTrader manages, enters and exits all trades automatically.

There are no free trials because we spent several years developing the software and it’s for serious traders only.

Now available for NinjaTrader 8. All software sales are final, any questions email us or visit our FAQ page. FAQ Link AutoTrader.

Autotrader-auto entry, auto stops, price targets, trailing stop and breakeven.
    AutoTrader allows for emotion free trading, emotions are the biggest reason traders fail.
    Autotrader provides for stress free trading, never miss or second guess a trade.
    AutoTrader-No restrictions in trading times, contracts, shares or contracts.
    Trade with Renko charts which provide a smother and longer trend = successful trades.
    Works with all major brokerage accounts, list can be found in autotrader manual.
    Trade both long or short, or long or short trades only.
    No monthly, yearly or renewal or licensing fees. One price and you won it.
    Bonus #1 Trading the Gaps & Handles Manual, be able to predict were the price is going.
    Bonus #2 Crude Oil Road Map Manual-Learn how crude oil market works each day.
    Bonus #3 Secrets of Crude Oil Video -Learn how the price ladder moves price action.
    Bonus #4 NQ Road Map – Learn Timing Patterns to trade each day
    Follow Daily Trades on Twitter

TRADING123 AUTOTRADER

$3695

2 licenses to put the software on any two computers.
    Licenses are passed to your new computer if you upgrade it by just providing the new computer ID
    Lifetime support by phone or email and all emails are answered within few hours.
    Free upgrades for the AutoTrader and the indicators for NinjaTrader 8 that come with it and any future releases of NinjaTrader 9, 10.
    Indicators included are the Trendline, Market Cycle, Price Tracker, Trailing Stops, NinjaTrader 8 Renko Bars, Open Indicator and Fibonacci Pivots.
    Included Crude Oil Secrets DVD on how program trading runs the Crude Oil markets, this alone is invaluable info, which is available online to download.
    NQ Road Map that spells out how the NQ trades each day, how to use market timing and patterns for entries.

Sale page :
    http://trading123.net/autotrader/

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    ☆ βaZuReX ELITE TEAM ☆

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for the share.

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for post

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks man

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

I am very curious and want to know how it is.

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for your share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks man

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast