Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Lmouidni

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Double Your Freelancing Rate By Brennan Dunn – Free VIP Download

Make the transition from Hired-Gun Freelancer to Highly-Valued Consultant in less than 30 days!

Introducing: Double Your Freelancing Rate
    The self-study course that has helped over 8,000+ freelancers and agencies charge more
    Four years ago, I sat down to write a short little ebook that I could send to friends of mine who were struggling with charging more and closing deals.

Since then I’ve rewritten, redone, and reworked that seed of a product into something full featured and comprehensive: An in-depth course that covers everything you need to know about moving project leads through your sales funnel.

This course is designed for freelancers and agencies who work with businesses, regardless of what kind of work they do and the kinds of businesses that hire them.

And no matter what stage your business is in, you’ll equip yourself with the knowhow to build a thriving and profitable freelancing business or agency.

Here’s what you’ll find inside:
    Module 1: Understanding Your Clients
    You’ll learn what to do when you get a new lead. What do you ask them? How do you use Socratic questioning to get to the problem behind their project? And how do you determine the Financial Upside (value) of their project?

Module 2: Your Rate
    Why do we charge what we charge? What effect does perceived risk and experience have in quantifying our value? How do you price on value, and why should you? And how can you be 100% confident in your pricing?

Module 3: How To Close The Deal
    When should you pitch a client? How do you structure your proposals, how do you write them, and what do you say? How do you create packages and offers? And how do you handle pushback?

Module 4: The Path Forward
    How can you create recurring revenue for your freelancing business? How do you productize your consulting? And how do you raise your rates on existing clients?

21 Case Study Interviews
    I interviewed a number of successful students of mine with the intent of learning what held them back from applying the framework, how exactly they overcame limitations (both internal and external), and what effect success has had on their business and life. The interviews are with students of all experience levels and skillsets.

Interactive Accountability Follow-up Course
    For the next two months I’ll follow up with you every few days over emails. In these emails I’ll help you apply each section of the course to your unique business through a series of interactive worksheets.

2 Years Of Access To My Private Community (Valued at $600)
    You’ll join thousands of other freelancers and agency owners — current students and alumni — who are all working on building better businesses in my private community.

Ready-To-Go Templates and Documents (Valued at $3,000)
    I’m giving you all the legal and document templates I use in my business. Many were written by expensive attorneys, and would cost thousands if you were to hire a lawyer to write them from scratch.

Swipe Copy For Each Part Of The Sales Process
    Here you’ll find content that you can copy-and-paste directly into your emails.

Free Updates For Life
    The additions that are included in the course (video interviews, document templates, swipe copy, etc.) are getting added to all the time. You’ll get these updates free for life.

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Incredible share, thanks!!!

V.I.P Premium Member

Incredible share, thanks!!!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

veeeerrryyyy niiiiicccceee, thx

V.I.P Premium Member

let's try this out