Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Zyzz

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    V.I.P Premium Member

[GET] Facebook Audience Targeting Mind Maps Software Crack + Audience Intel Mind Maps

Facebook Audience Targeting Mind Maps Software Cracked + Audience Intel Mind Maps Crack

Yes! I'm ready to get an unfair advantage, create best-selling products, save hundreds on my ad spend, and bring in a MASSIVE amount of sales and leads that were just around the corner!

Acting Now, gives you Instant Access to 10 Audience Intel Mind Maps in the following Niches:

Weight Loss
    Time Management
    Email Marketing
    Investing
    Green Living

Parenting
    Meditation
    Back Pain
    Resume Writing
    Goal Setting

FAST ACTION BONUS 1Audience Intel Training Video ($47 Value)

What's the use of laying your hands on this treasure trove of High Grade Audience Intelligence that is worth thousands of dollars if you don't know how to use it? In this training video, I'll reveal to you exactly:​

How to use frequently asked questions to create killer bullet points for your sales copy!
    How to define, track and measure your Brand goals and establish authoritative content your audience will resonate with instantly!
    How to write emotional and high-converting sales copies effortlessly by using your audiences problems & frustrations!

How to generate a ton of best-selling product ideas on complete autopilot

How to develop your own Brand voice and strategic content marketing calendar.

And MUCH more...FAST ACTION BONUS 2Audience Intel Niche Targeting Template ($17 Value)

Based on the Audience Intel Mind Maps, this Niche Targeting Mind Map can be customized for any other audience you wish to target. Just follow the training videos suggestions to build your own unique Audience Intel Mind Map for ANY other Niche.
    Yes, I Want An Unfair Advantage!100% No Questions Asked Refund Policy.If you don't like my Audience Intel Mind Maps, you get to KEEP it, AND get a FULL Refund!

If you purchase 10 Audience Intel Mind Maps at ANY OTHER TIME, you will need to pay the full total price ($170), which is fine by me! BUT if you want to save 90% you must act NOW. This offer is only available right now on this page!Here's A Preview Of The Vital Audience Data You'll Find Insideemographic Data

Demographics refers to the characteristics of a population. Knowing the demographic profile of your average ideal prospect will help you create a clear and complete picture of the characteristics of your target consumer. In this component, you'll discover the following demographic data of your average prospect:

Ethnicity
    Education Status
    Income Levels

Knowing these demographic insights will help you create a compelling sales message as you now know who exactly you are selling to!Psychographic Data

Psychographics variables are any attributes relating to interests or lifestyles.

Knowing these data once again helps you understand your prospects better and gives you the ability to trigger their emotional hot buttons.

And when you recognize their interests, it becomes easier for you to develop ideas for possible sub-niche products or cross-sells.Problems & Frustrations

In this section of the Audience Intel Mind Maps, you'll receive over 15 of the most common problems & frustrations that is experienced by people in that particular niche.

You get the snatch the “unfiltered language” your best prospect’s are using and you can swipe them in your own sales materials.

Here's a BIG tip which you must know... To sell something successfully, you should always "sell the problem BEFORE you sell the solution!"

And with this component, you will now have the ability to uncover your prospect’s true pain points & unearth their hot buttons.

Simply copy your prospects' own words and paste it straight into your sales page for a massive conversion boost.

DOWNLOAD LINKS :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

yesss well done bro

V.I.P Premium Member

thank pro share

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you so much

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks you

V.I.P Premium Member

love the mind maps