Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

PASSWORDSCITY VIP

Money Robot Submitter

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)

[free vip] Make The Right Video: Land the clients that pay top dollar

Make The Right Video: Land the clients that pay top dollar

Learn the secrets of agencies and high-end production studios - How you can consistently land high paying clients.
    Best Seller
    4.4 (193 ratings) ** 3,729 students enrolled ** Created by Logan Bean

What Will I Learn?

• By the end of this course, you will understand why some videos are completely ignored, and why others are worth thousands of dollars.
    • You will become armed with principles and techniques that will enable you to make videos that you KNOW will bring results.
    • This course will take the guesswork and luck out of making a successful video, giving you clarity and confidence that you can produce a video that will do what its intended to do.
    • Printable assets like posters, templates and tools you can use to remember important principles and apply them in your next project!

Requirements

• There are no prerequisites for this course, however the information in this course is most powerful when coupled with some understanding of video production.
    • "But I'm just a beginner in Video Production, should I still take this course?" The information in this course is something ALL aspiring videographers should understand. Learning this early will give you a massive advantage over your competition.

Description
    What is the difference between the freelance video editor who gets paid $20/hr and the professional who can make $15,000 for a 60 second deliverable?
    Hint: it is NOT their editing skills.
    In this course I am going to show you how to make videos that big companies will pay you thousands for ... videos you already have the skills to make.
    More specifically, I will walk you through the exact process I have used to:

• Land video projects with Dish Network, American Express, Humana, The Home Depot, Whisper, United Way and a bunch of other brands
    • Win a Mini Cooper Countryman from an online video contest hosted by Dairy Queen!
    • Produce a Kickstarter video for a project that got just shy of 600% of its goal ($115,000)
    • Get top rankings for youtube videos, one of which has gotten over 132,000 views
    • Consult a contestant of a national video contest that literally won him a MILLION dollars!

You might be thinking: “Hey Logan, this all sounds awesome! But HOW the heck am I actually going to do these things?"
    I'm so glad you asked :-)
    Here are just a few of the proven methods you will learn in this course:

• How to stop the bickering of your clients and get them to respect YOU as the expert
    • The exact process I use to break through ambiguous client requests to deliver results that blow their minds and get me constant referrals
    • Step-by-step instructions on how to use the same process that the big brands like Denny's and Dominoes Pizza use to develop their commercials.
    • Communication Power-UPs that you can apply to any video to help make it perform better out in the market
    • Practical tricks to get yours videos SEEN
    • We'll even cover In-depth Youtube SEO

Here is the best part: You do NOT need exceptional editing skills, current clients or industry contacts. The strategies taught in this course are guaranteed to increase your video production earnings whether you are a veteran or are just getting started.

Read what students are saying:
    "This course is, by far, the best course I have taken here on UDEMY. The production is ultra-professional, the content is compelling and engaging and Logan hosts it with a perfect blend of professionalism and subtle humor." - Christian
    "Awesomest video course ever ever ever! I will give 6 stars!!!" - Syed
    "Make The Right Video will actually teach you something that you DON'T know! If you are a photographer, designer, or any sort of creative this course will help you out because the focus isn't on how to make the VIDEO right but how to make the RIGHT video." - Aaron

If you're ready to take your career to the next level through the highly refined techniques that are used by agencies and consulting companies every day, then it is time to get started!
    - Logan Bean, Video Production Expert and Founder of MakeTheRightVideo
    Who is the target audience?

• Filmmakers or videographers who feel like they know how to make a decent video, but want to use their skills to consistently land high paying video jobs.

What is it:
    https://www.udemy.com/maketherightvideo/

download here:
    ** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Thanks and Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    "Negasonic Teenage... what the shit? That's the coolest name ever!"

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    thankssssssss